Law can be confusing and the wrong outcome can deeply affect your life.
Whether you are building your home, renovating or an investor, as a lawyer and builder Doug Skelton can help ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
Are you experiencing any of the following:
- Defective or incomplete work
- Builders refusing to complete a contract
- Builders making unreasonable claims for variations and extensions of time
- Builders claiming contract price before works are complete
- Builders refusing to hand over possession of property
Then Doug Skelton can help you:
- Prepare a final statement of account based on your TRUE contractual position
- Resolve contract and negligence disputes
- Make use of the QBCC Home Warranty Insurance
- With Doug Skelton’s unique understanding of both the legal and building industry he is able to negotiate more effectively with builders than other lawyers
- BCIPA (Building and Construction Industry Payments Act 2004) – responding to builders claims
- Tribunal and Court appearances
2. Prevention is better than cure – let Doug help you:
- Better understand building and construction law
- Draft watertight building contracts that protect your interests
- Comply with statutes and regulatory requirements to minimise disputes
To protect your investment, get your contract reviewed today. Visit Contract Owl to get started immediately. Alternatively if you are in a dispute turn to Brisbane building solicitors Skelton Law, who can help you with any building dispute.
Get your FREE LEGAL GUIDES