Doug Skelton is an expert in helping Queenslander’s with building & construction issues; building, running a business and handling commercial and domestic building disputes.
Doug’s unique combination of real world experience, practical knowledge, legal knowledge, gives him the ability to get to the heart of the issue and find a practical solution in the most timely and effective way possible.
We can offer assistance with:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Both builder/owner and subbie/builder contracts
- Advice to ensure you get paid on time – every time
- Understanding building and construction law
- QBCC licencing issues
- Payment claims and debt recovery
- BCIPA and sub-contractors charge
- Dispute resolution and/or Court appearances including litigation
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Domestic Building Contracts Act and the Queensland Building Services Act
- PPSA as applied to the construction industry
Doug Skelton can assist you with the entire building and construction process and all elements that are integral to and within that process. Contact Doug Skelton for Queensland’s Building and Construction Lawyers.